MD Labs is the provider of Rxight®, the most preferred pharmacogenetic program by community pharmacists. The goal of its Rxight® Scholarship is to provide greater access and opportunity to higher education outstanding students who are pursuing study in Pharmacy related disciplines.
Rxight® is a pharmacogenetic program by community pharmacists. The goal of its Rxight® Scholarship Program is to provide greater access and opportunity to higher education for outstanding students who are pursuing study in Pharmacy and related health disciplines.
$1000 Earmarked for Health Sciences Students Semi-Annually
MD Labs supports its scholars in a variety of ways, including but not limited to personal, leadership and professional development opportunities, networking and mentorship opportunities, as well as financial and academic support to prepare its scholars to be the next leaders in their professions and communities.
The Scholarship Application Process
MD Labs awards its annual pharmacy scholarships through its various scholarship programs, including scholarships geared specifically for Pharmacy graduate students and current college students who are planning a career in pharmacy.
In order to be eligible for any of them, the applicant must have a minimum cumulative 3.5 GPA, be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident, be pursuing or planning to pursue their first undergraduate or graduate degree in Pharmacy, and plan to enroll as a part-time or full-time student at an accredited U.S. postsecondary institution in the upcoming academic year.
- Minimum cumulative 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Plan to enroll Part-time or Full-Time in an accredited not-for-profit OR for-profit 2- or 4- year college, university or graduate school during SPRING or FALL of scholarship cycle year
- Spring Deadline is April 1 2017 and Fall deadline is September 1, 2017
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Merit-based scholarships available for undergraduate and graduate students
- Scholarship awards are $1000 per application period (semi-annually)
- The applicant who is awarded the scholarship will be asked to share their progress on a semi-annual basis
Apply Today. We at MD Labs look forward to hearing from you and fostering your academic success.